WARNING: This software program is just for VideoconD2H HD-2222-RF STB
***Disclaimer: Neither this discussion board nor I will probably be chargeable for bricking your settop field. Please, set up/ improve with your individual duty.
This software program (ID-23) is to make your HD-2222-RF settop field as semi good Settop field. I did point out “semi” as it’ll NOT enable to attach web or wifi.
Options after upgrading:
- Bluetooth help: In USB slot insert Bluetooth dongle and join your cellular, play songs instantly out of your cell to TV via settop field, find your cellular via Bluetooth dongle through D2H distant app. It’s going to help to get few apps notification from cellular (through bluetooth) to TV
- Media Participant: This operate will work solely with PVR subscribe customers. Use pendrive or arduous disk to view photographs, play audio or video instantly out of your settop field to TV
Steps to improve to manually through USB:
- Obtain the newest softare from here.
- It is a .zip file, so extract with any software. It can create “HD ATOM Mob Software program – DL ID 23” folder.
- Inside this folder, you’ll discover “videocon” folder with software program inside (00C7_000E_00F1_0017_NEW.bin.sig)
- Copy “videocon” folder together with the software program and paste to pen drive
- Change off STB from principal energy
- Insert your pen drive on STB
- Press the “Reset” button on the STB (behind the STB, there’s a black spherical button beside energy cable)
- Press and maintain the “Reset” button on STB and swap on STB to essential energy
- You may see Blue mild is blinking, then launch the “Reset” button and wait until STB identifies firmware from USB
- If STB detects firmware in USB, STB will begin upgrading the firmware and can show the progress over your TV display
- You’re going to get “Efficiently Accomplished” therapeutic massage as soon as firmware improve is profitable with none error
I did improve mine, simply couple of hours earlier with none downside! It did not reset any settings or favourite channel map!